Monday, April 4, 2011

Stress

So as you may or may not know I love to preform in musicals.
Currently I am in Oklahoma, which normally wouldn't be a big deal but I am also working thirteen hour days, working out tons, and planning a wedding.
Needless to say that I am feeling more then a little stressed.

Well tonight my fiance, maid of honor, mother, father and I packed up all the wedding invitation things and headed off to my dad's shop to finally finish those buggers.

{Tired victims}



The second we get there I get a call from my director reminding me that I am actually needed tonight and that if I left right now that they would be ready for me by the time I got there. So I jumped in my Mother's car and speed off to practice.

I was earlier then they expected {I can drive like the wind when necessary.} so I had time to memorize my lines before I was up. Unfortunately on my way over I forgot that in order to do a fight scene I would need to change out of my way cute skirt. So I got a lecture that I seriously deserved, and moved on.

However, I find it really hard to devote time to something that my heart just isn't into right now.

Right now all I want to do is plan my wedding and my soon to be life as Mrs.Kyle Ashcraft.

And I don't find that to be too selfish of an idea seeing as I have been waiting for this day to come for three years now. {We've been dating that long.}

But now I am finally home... The invitations are finally ready to be sent ... and I am more then ready for bed.

Here's to being up in four hours for work ... woot woot!



No comments:

Post a Comment