Friday, February 17, 2012

I have a problem


I was a 100% sure that one day I would grow out of this habit...
then I didn't
I was 200% sure that once I got a normal 9-5 job that I would grow out of this habit...
then I didn't
I thought that getting a dog would help me with the habit...
but he just seems to pander to it.

Can you guess what it is?

LOL it is my love of sleeping in!

Its awful, I know. Yet every morning I play a numbers game in my head, "Can I shower in under ten minutes? How long do you think it will take to blow out my hair? Do I really have to do my make-up?"
I think it is part of my problem with procrastination... like I just don't want to start to do what I have to.
But honestly who knows!

Any of you have a dirty little habit you wish you would grow out of?


1 comment:

  1. i am an insomniac and my sleep is terrible! whats worse, is that when i can sleep - i can't wake up! bah! talk about unhealthy...its so painful to wake up from a good rest...ha

    ReplyDelete