Monday, March 21, 2011

Boots aren't just for walking

I'm kind of on a weather kick but that's because I am sooo over all the cold. Wake up this morning and to my disappointment more snow had fallen ... again. Anyways today I wanted to remind you of the joy that are boots. Not just a winter staple, boots can be worn in any season if you find the right pair.
With that being said this is the PERFECT season to buy boots, because so many places have them on sale. even a glimmer of summer means sandals so department stores are marking down boots like crazy. Online shoes stores like DSW, Zappos, and Piperlime all have sales on their boots, however if you don't have perfect legs you might want to try before you buy.
I have always felt that I had kankels and man calves, people like myself should always try boots on before we buy them. I recently tried on a zip up pair of Ariat boots and to my dismay found that they gave my calves a muffin top. No thank you I don't need any more of those!!!
So for those of you who are like me, hit the department stores. With all their spring fashions arriving they wont have the space for many of their more wintry items, boots included. Also don't forget to hit up place like Plato's Closet, Fish, and Salvation Army, if you are okay with having to sanitize your shoes you can find amazing deals at these places.
So if your weather is as bipolar as mine, try boots. They'll keep you warm and stylish no matter where you stand.

Boot looks I am mad about



No comments:

Post a Comment